We are looking for someone who is willing to learn from our other experienced mechanics and join our team of excellent employees! It is important to us to take good care of our vehicles and safety is our top priority. We have a large company and a large amount of trucks, there is no limit to what you can learn to do!
The majority of our fleet consists of Peterbilt Trucks. We have also invested in alternative fueling sources for our commercial vehicles. Currently about 40% of our fleet runs on Compressed Natural Gas!
We stay up to date on the newest vehicles in the industry. Our average fleet year is 2020!
We have a large fleet of Diesel Trucks including: Concrete Mixer Trucks, Transfer Trucks, Powder Train Trucks, Bottom Dump Trucks and Booster Dump Trucks.
· Diagnosing and repairing Heavy Duty diesel trucks
· Keep logs of work and report on issues
· 5+ years of Heavy Duty Diesel Technician experience
· Must have a valid CA Driver's license
· Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs