DIESEL SHOP FOREMAN
We are searching for a Diesel Shop Foreman to lead our team of mechanics in Indio.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn from our other experienced mechanics and join our team of excellent employees! It is important to us to take good care of our vehicles and safety is our top priority. We are willing to train the right person. We have a large company and a large amount of trucks - there is no limit to what you can learn to do!
The majority of our fleet consists of Peterbilt Trucks. We also have started using Compressed Natural Gas engines in most of our new trucks.
We stay up to date on the newest vehicles in the industry, our average equipment year is 2020.
We have a large fleet of Diesel Trucks including: Concrete Mixer Trucks, Transfer Trucks, Powder Train Trucks, Bottom Dump Trucks and Booster Dump Trucks.
· Supervising repair and maintenance of company owned equipment
· Schedule work for all mechanics
· Handle Service calls and delegate as needed
· Provide guidance and training to mechanics
· Maintain equipment service records
· Promote safety awareness in the shop
The Shop Foreman will oversee a team of Diesel Mechanics performing diagnostics, repair and preventative maintenance on our equipment in the most effective and cost-effective way possible to avoid down time.
· 5+ years of Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanicexperience
· 2-3 years experience in a Shop Foreman role ispreferred
· California Driver's License